Tuesday 29 December 2015

Back to the story.

So I was going to let this blog die, let it rot away on the internet that has become a graveyard for the countless attempts at personal expression that were started but never finished. Then out of the blue I received an email from a guy who worked at a company I sent my CV to a while back. He had been looking through old CV and contacted me, not for work, but out of interest of my life here in Zimbabwe. So thank you Mr Man you made me feel like I need to tell my story.

I have recently become the proud father of the most beautiful little girl this world has ever seen. Every parent thinks that about their child I'm sure, but I can assure you that they are mistaken my daughter takes the title. My daughter is blessed to have the most wonderful mother any child could ask for, My little princess of a daughter is also why I want to tell my stories. God willing I pass before her and she will always have a part of me. My baby mama has been with me for a long time, but most of our relationship I was in the bush or on the sea, so I hope that her reading about my experiences while away can make up for that time. So I have all the reasons in the world to write and not one reason not to.

1 comment: